* * * Time to Say Goodbye > 음악

사이트 내 전체검색

음악

* * * Time to Say Goodbye

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

Time to Say Goodbye(작별을 고할 때; 이탈리아어로는 Con te partiro)

Composed by Francesco Sartori  작곡: 프란체스코 사르토리     노래: 폴포츠

Time to say goodbye (Con Te partiro)가사

Paul Potts  Time to say goodbye (Con Te partiro)

Quando sono solo

혼자일 때면

Sogno allorizzonte

수평선을 꿈꾸며

E mancan le parole

침묵에 잠깁니다

Si lo so che non ce luce

그래요알아요 빛이 없다는 것을

In una stanza quando manca il sole

방안에 태양이 없을 때면

Se non ci sei tu con me, con me

만약 당신이 나와 함게 있지 않다면나와 함께

Su le finestre

창가에

Mostra a tutti il mio cuore

나의 마음을 모두에게 보여줄게요

Che hai accesso

당신이 켜놓은

Chiudi dentro me

내 안에 가두세요

La luce che

그 빛

Hai incontrato per strada

당신이 거리에서 만났던

Time to say goodbye

안녕이라 말해야 할 시간

Paesi che non ho mai

내가 한번 보았고

Veduto e vissuto con te

당신과 함께 살았던 나라

Adesso si li vivro

지금부터 나는 거기서 살렵니다

Con te partiro

당신과 함께 떠나렵니다

Su navi per mari

바다를 항해하는 배들을 타고

Che io lo so

내가 아는

No no non esistono piu

아니아니더 이상 존재하지 않는다는 것을

Con te io li vivro

당신과 함께 거기서 살렵니다

Quando sei lontana

당신이 멀리 있을 때면

Sogno allorizzonte

수평선을 꿈꾸며

E mancan le parole

침묵에 잠깁니다

E io si lo so

그래요 나는 알아요

Che sei con me con me

그대가 나와 함께 있다는 것을나와 함께

Tu mia luna tu sei qui con me

그대나의 달당신은 여기에 나와 함께 있습니다.

Con me con me con me

나와 함께 나와 함께 나와 함께

Time to say goodbye

안녕이라 말해야 할 시간

Paesi che non ho mai

내가 한번 보았고

Veduto e vissuto con te

당신과 함께 살았던 나라

Adesso si li vivro

지금부터 나는 거기서 살렵니다

Con te partiro

당신과 함께 떠나렵니다

Su navi per mari

배를 타고 바다를 향하서

Che io lo so

내가 아는

No no non esistono piu

아니아니더 이상 존재하지 않았다는 것을

Con te io li vivro

당신과 함께 살렵니다

Con te partiro

당신과 함께 떠나렵니다

Su navi per mari

배를 타고 바다를 향해서

Che io lo so

내가 아는

No no non esistono piu

아니아니더 이상 존재하지 않는 다는 것을

Con te io li vivro

당신과 함께 거기서 살렵니다

Con te partiro

당신과 함께 떠나렵니다

Io con te

당신과 함께

Con te partiro with Andrea Bocelli  노래: 안드레아 보첼리

프란체스코 사르토리(Francesco Sartori) 작곡입니다.

안드레아 보첼리가 태어난 나라는 바로 이탈리아랍니다. 이탈리아의 토스카나 지역에서 태어났다.

아래를 클릭하면 유튜브를 볼 수 있음

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcrfvP11Hbo&feature=related

Con te partirò

"Con te partirò"
Single by Andrea Bocelli
from the album Romanza
GenreClassical Crossover
Length4:09
LabelPolydor Records
Writer(s)Francesco Sartori
Lucio Quarantotto

"Con te partirò" (literally meaning "With you I will leave") is an Italian Classical Crossover song written by Francesco Sartori(music) and Lucio Quarantotto (lyrics). It was first sung by Andrea Bocelli at the 1995 San Remo Festival and recorded on his album of the same year, Bocelli, and is considered Bocelli's signature song. The song achieved widespread success with a second version sung partly in English, pairing Bocelli with soprano Sarah Brightman, released as "Time to Say Goodbye". It is Bocelli's first #1 hit under both versions.

History

The song's original single release by Polydor Records was not commercially successful in Italy, and received little radio airplaythere. Elsewhere, however, it was a massive hit. In France and Switzerland, the single topped the charts for 6 weeks, earning a triple Gold sales award. In Belgium, it became the biggest hit of all time, spending 12 weeks at No. 1.[1]

In Germany, East West Records, in conjunction with Polydor, marketed a version of "Con Te Partiro", retitled "Time to Say Goodbye", and with some lyrics changes, as the theme song for the final match of boxer Henry Maske (then the light-heavyweight champion of the International Boxing Federation), having seen previous success when Vangelis's "Conquest of Paradise" was also promoted via Maske's fights. "Time to Say Goodbye" was also turned into a duet with Sarah Brightman, who had performed "A Question of Honour" for one of Maske's previous fights. German producer Frank Peterson, who has worked with Brightman since 1991, opted to give the song an English title, rather than the German title "Mit Dir Werde Ich Fortgehen".[2] Recording of the song took place at Peterson's Nemo Studio, in Hamburg.[3]

The match took place on November 23, 1996, pitting Maske against American Virgil Hill, and drew a television broadcast audience of over 21 million. Bocelli and Brightman performed the song to open the match, and it was used again during Maske's exit.[2]

By December, the "Time to Say Goodbye" single, released on East West, had reached number one on the German singles chart, with sales estimated at 40000-60000 per day and projected for at least one million by the end of the year. Both singers' respective albums also received a boost in sales. Airplay on German radio stations such as Norddeutscher Rundfunk was well received by listeners.[2] By February of the following year, the single had broken the all-time sales record in Germany with 1.65 million sales,[4] and would eventually get certified 11x Gold for selling over 2,750,000 copies.[5] It is also the best-selling single in Belgium.[6]

"Time to Say Goodbye" reached number two on the UK Singles Chart upon its release there in May 1997, and was certified gold.[7] It remained in the top 30 for another two months, helped by steady radio airplay on BBC Radio 2, which was overtaking Radio 1 in popularity with an MOR-oriented playlist.[8]

The duet was included on Brightman's 1997 album Timeless, re-titled as Time to Say Goodbye in the U.S. with the song itself moved to the start of the album.[3] Brightman has also recorded a solo version, which was released on the duet single as well as later albums.[9]

A spin-off single to Time to Say Goodbye called Time to Say Hello has been rumoured to be in the works.[10]

[edit]Recorded cover versions

Since its release, the song has spawned numerous other versions and been performed by numerous other singers. Notable alternate versions include "Por ti volaré", a Spanish version with significantly modified lyrics, and "I Will Go with You (Con te partirò)", a dance remix performed by Do

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com