본문

전세계를 감동시킨 성악가 조수미가 

여호와는 나의 목자시니를 부른다

선한 목자 되신 예수 그리스도가

그대와 나의 목자가 되시어

그대와 나의 삶의 

모든 면에서 풍성하고 만족한 생애가 되길 간절히 기도한다.

시편 23편 목자의 시 KJV   

여호와는 나의 목자시니 내가 부족함이 없으리로다그가 나를 푸른 초장에 누이시며 쉴만한 물 가으로 인도하시는도다내 영혼을 소생시키시고 자기 이름을 위하여 의의 길로 인도하시는도다내가 사망의 음침한 골짜기로 다닐찌라도 해를 두려워하지 않을 것은 주께서 나와 함께 하심이라 주의 지팡이와 막대기가 나를 안위하시나이다주께서 내 원수의 목전에서 내게 상을 베푸시고 기름으로 내 머리에 바르셨으니 내 잔이 넘치나이다나의 평생에 선하심과 인자하심이 정녕 나를 따르리니 내가 여호와의 집에 영원히 거하리로다
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

<script type="text/javascript">var vglnk = {api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: '0dff9ade2d1125af6c910069b6d6e155'};</script><script type="text/javascript" async="" src="http://cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js"></script>

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com